Do you or someone you know have any of the following skills?
- Queensland Lutherans with some governance experience or an interest in gaining that experience.
- Younger persons and in particular, females.
- People with financial and/or legal knowledge.
- People who are willing to ask questions.
- People with experience and an interest in financial management and constitutions.
- People with an interest in or knowledge of the Aged Care and Education sectors, Ministry and Mission and Youth and Family Ministry.
LCAQD Convention of Synod 2021 is fast approaching. There will be vacancies on all the Boards/Councils/Committees of the District – District Church Board, Lutheran Services, LEQ, Ministry and Mission, LYQ, Constitutions, Risk/Audit/Finance, Nominations.
As Synod 2020 was derailed by COVID-19 it is important that we fill all the available places.
Pastors as well as Lay Members are required.
If you have a desire to serve your church or know of someone who needs the nudge to become involved, please follow that nudge.
Current members who are continuing need not re-apply. There are vacancies that have occurred due to changing circumstances. If you would like more information, please contact the relevant Councils of the Departments or District Office.
The Nomination Form is available on the LCAQD website: https://qld.lca.org.au/events/lcaqd-convention-of-synod/
Nominations should be lodged by the 30th April 2021.