Constitution survey closing May 31
The Lutheran Church of Australia and New Zealand is undertaking preparatory work before deciding how to update its Constitution. It wants to update its Constitution so it can enable us, the LCA/NZ to better live the gospel and thrive in the 21st Century.
A Constitution outlines;
- Who the people are that form the Church,
- Why they want to come together as Church,
- What they want to achieve as a Church,
- How they will relate to each other,
- How they will decide things,
- How they will structure themselves.
The Constitution Committee would love to hear your thoughts on these matters. We believe this is an exciting opportunity for you to have an input into the way our LCA/NZ moves into the future and we encourage you to participate.
The survey will take approximately 7 mins of your time.
You can do this one of three ways: