LYQ and LLL announce Platinum Partnership
Lutheran Youth of Queensland (LYQ) proudly announces its Platinum Partnership with LLL Australia (LLL) in a shared mission to nurture generations of young people along their life and faith journey. This 5-year strategic collaboration aligns with the shared missional focus of both organisations, aiming to bolster their individual purposes and magnify their collective impact for the benefit of young people.
At the core of this alliance lies a commitment to fostering and supporting young people on their spiritual paths. LLL, known for its unwavering dedication to transforming finances into a force for good within the Lutheran Church community, is enthusiastic about supporting the pivotal work carried out by LYQ.
“LLL is proud to support the important work of LYQ,” stated Ross Smith, CEO at LLL. “It is a demonstration of the incredible power of people, united in faith, working together towards a common purpose and grounded in relationship to transform lives, person to person, entity to entity, and generation to generation.”
Both LLL and LYQ hold a deep-seated belief in the inherent worth and unique potential of every individual. LYQ’s mission, encapsulated in being ‘Alive in Christ; Passionate in Service’, centres on nurturing and guiding young lives towards their full potential through rich experiential learning, intentional support and engagement with the Christian faith.
“Our purpose is to sow seeds of hope into the lives of young people, adults, and their families,” expressed Darren Pope, Director of LYQ. “We are committed to sharing the Good News about Jesus with young people and supporting them and their families to develop their God-given potential.”
LYQ is co-creating and providing enriching experiences that welcome young people into:
• Rich experiential learning.
• Connection through authentic relationships.
• Being valued, seen and known through individual care.
• Shared experiences through challenge by choice and age-appropriate programs.
• Safe places with professional pastoral support.
• Opportunities to safely question and explore a personal faith with curiosity.
• Life-changing moments that foster deep learning, life-long memories and big smiles.
The services provided by LYQ are paramount. Our LYQ team values the unique privilege to make a tangible difference in the lives of more than 18,000 young people across Queensland each year. LYQ is honoured to partner with LLL as we give daily and personal expression to the values of LLL.
• We work together in partnership to achieve our missional purpose and further the spread of the Gospel.
• We value and respect all people, ensuring everyone is treated equally and their voices are heard.
• To deliver on our purpose, we are always seeking new and better ways to do things.
• We are an inclusive community who look out for each other and act in love through Christ’s example.
• We seek to build strong, meaningful and trusted relationships with each other, our clients and stakeholders.
As Platinum Partners, the collaboration between LLL and LYQ marks a significant and unified commitment to nurturing generations of young people in their life and faith journey. This innovative partnership recognises and celebrates the dedication of both organisations to serving, learning, and leading together with young people.