Queensland Churches Together will be presenting two courses in March and April:
- ONLINE: Domestic Family violence Awareness workshops (link to the first flyer)
Wednesday evenings in March: 2nd, 9th & 16th March at 7pm.
There will be a charge of $45 pp for the workshop series. The charge allows us to continue providing and developing Domestic Family Violence resources and training to be used in churches and by pastoral carers/chaplains.
- IN-PERSON: Skills For Pastoral Care course (Learning the Language of Healing) (this one has the flyer link below)
- an interactive course
- develop your general skills in pastoral care
- understand how people relate to faith communities in times of stress
- become a better listener, particularly in being less defensive in dealing with negativity.
Dates: March 25-27th; April 1st – 3rd, “Old Bishopsbourne” St. Francis College, 233 Milton Rd, Milton.
Find out more at an introductory zoom meeting on 17th February at 7pm.