National Church Life Survey
Have you signed up? Yes you have! Thanks to the support of the LLL, LCA congregations participate free of charge, and we are set up ready to go. The National Church Life Survey (NCLS):
- is for all churches who wish to take part in a process designed to help leaders and congregations thrive by including everyone as you evaluate ministry, identify strengths, and plan for the future
- find a suitable week in October or November to conduct the survey if you wish to take part
- the survey can be completed online as well as with paper forms – both will be available, including switching to fully online if desired (regardless of your original order)
- results will be available to churches in early 2022, initially by email and later as hard copy
Census and Leader Surveys
- are going to be sent to all churches across Australia
- will be the biggest surveys of their kind ever conducted in Australia, and we urge all to take part to give us a fresh picture of the Australian church in these unprecedented times
- the Census is a one-per-church survey, about attendance, programs and activities. The Leader survey is offered to any staff or others offering significant leadership in their church.
- there is no cost to take part in the census and leader surveys
Over a thousand churches have signed up now, with scores more each week, and the whole NCLS team are working very hard (and would value your prayers!)
Here is a link to graphics that congregations can use to promote the NCLS. The most useful for us are the website banner (as we’ve used here) and the yellow ‘Ten reasons why’ image right down the bottom of the page.