- This event has passed.
Redeemer Lutheran College 40th Anniversary Gala Dinner
November 7, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm$150
You are invited to join us as we celebrate the 40th anniversary of Redeemer Lutheran College.
Former Australian Wallaby player and Redeemer past student, David Giffin (‘91), will be our MC for the evening as we honour the past and look to the future at Redeemer Lutheran College. Please join us for a night of reminiscing, celebrating, live music and dancing!
NEW DATE: Saturday 7 November 2020
- 6.30pm for pre-dinner drinks
- Venue: Great Room, W Brisbane, 81 North Quay, Brisbane
- Tickets: $150 (adult 18+ event)
- Includes: 3 course sit down dinner and drinks provided
- Dress: Cocktail/Lounge Suit
- Tables: Why not get a group together and book a table of 10! If organising your own table, simply come up with a name for your table (e.g. ‘Class of 1984’ or the person’s name who is organising the table) and add their name into the table host field when placing your online booking.
- Transport: A free shuttle service is being offered on the Redeemer Bus, departing the College at 6.00pm and returning at 9.30pm and at the end of the night at 10.30pm. Please indicate your interest in this when placing your online booking.
- Purchasing Tickets: Book a table of 10 now via the booking form below (or click here). RSVP by 5.00pm, 30 October 2020.
We have a great night planned as we honour the past and look to the future!
- Pre-dinner drinks upon arrival featuring Redeemer’s String Quartet
- Former Australian Wallaby player and Redeemer past student, David Giffin (’91) will be our MC for the night.
- Live music from our 6-piece band, Red Tie Entertainment.
- Audio Visual presentations as we reminisce about the past 40 years at Redeemer Lutheran College.
- A glimpse of the future at Redeemer and the 2020-2024 Strategic Plan from our Principal, Tanya Crooks.
- Plus a delicious 3 course sit down dinner and all of your drinks provided!
- Lucky Door Prizes:
- Live Auction Items:
- Night for two at W Brisbane with breakfast (valued at $450)
- Signed Wallabies jersey (valued at $150)
- Mixed six pack of super-premium South Australian red wines and a copy of The Champagne Guide 2020-2021 by Tyson Stelzer, donated by Wine Press (valued at $1,033)
- Limited edition Redeemer artwork to be painted live on the night by Redeemer Alumni, Kareen Haddad (’19)
For more information: Raquel McCready, Foundation Liaison & Events Coordinator, email@example.com or phone 3340 8815 (Tuesday-Thursday).
The 40th Anniversary Gala Dinner is an activity of Redeemer Foundation. Find out more at www.redeemer.com.au/community/foundation