Assist those who have been affected by the Queensland drought.
Assist those who have been affected by the Queensland fire disasters.
Assist those who have been affected by natural Queensland disasters.
To donate by Electronic Funds Transfer:
Lutheran Church Queensland Foundation
BSB: 704 942
Ref: your surname and either 'NCF' (for fire or drought) or 'disaster' (for floods).
If you require a receipt, please email the details of your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate by cheque, write 'NCF' (for fire or drought) or 'disaster' (for floods) on the reverse and post to:
Queensland Lutheran Giving
C/O PO Box 1535
Milton Qld 4064
If you require a receipt, please provide your email contact details.
Tax deductible donations are received by Queensland Lutheran Giving (QLG) and distributed by the LCAQD Department of Ministry & Mission.
How to donate
There are a variety of funds you can donate to as listed on the LCA Donations site through Queensland Lutheran Giving: QLG - Foundation.
The buttons above guide you through this.
More ways to help
Contact the team at email@example.com to offer to support in the following ways
- Partner with a rural congregation to visit, listen and encourage
- Offer free holiday accommodation for those affected by drought or other disasters
- Offer to farm sit
- Suggest your own bright idea
- Host a speaker
- Contact Kathy to Support drought affected students with school fees or to attend LYQ camps
- Set up your own local project through the QLG project application
For more information
Please contact the Department of Ministry and Mission if you'd like to know more or tell us more.
Phone (07) 3512 7286